We are including various promos that could be considered to be reload bonuses. To help you understand what kind of reload bonuses can appear on a casino’s ‘Promotions’ page, we’ve created the following list:
- Daily bonuses - an offer that you can take up every day; some casinos have a calendar of sorts, where you see in advance which bonus is available on a particular day;
- Weekly bonuses - an offer once a week or available only on a particular day of the week, such as ‘Sunday Lunch’ bonus, or ‘Lucky Tuesday’ bonus;
- Monthly bonuses - can be taken once a month; sometimes the amount of the bonus is tied to your activity over the past month;
- One-time bonuses - an offer that can be used just one time; sometimes they come with a promo code, or have to be claimed directly from the cashier;
- Extra bonuses - individual promotional offers that you can get via email or inbox message, or as a part of the VIP Program;
- Reload bonuses for returning players - available only if you’ve already spent your deposited funds and want to play some more;
- Part of a welcome package - subsequent bonuses on the second, third, fourth, and more deposits (in fact, such packages may be offered on the first 10 deposits, but generally, there are from three to five bonuses).
As you can see, there are many reload bonuses that you may be offered while playing at casinos. Some gambling websites can even have all of these promos at the same time.
Every bonus has its requirements listed in the bonus terms. These rules will tell you how to cash in your bonus. The bonus terms can be found as a separate section, or as a part of the general terms and conditions. Each bonus has different wagering requirements. Only a couple of casinos offer reload bonuses without any WRs (luckily, we’ve done this research for you). Usually, in UK, reload bonuses have more acceptable wagering requirements than welcome bonuses. It’s very easy to find wagering requirements such as 30 times the bonus (30x) or even less. When you see something like 50 times the deposit and bonus amount, run away.
As the main aim of reload bonuses is to reload your balance, it is more often offered as cash than with free spins. Sometimes you will get both - cash and spins. Usually, the size of such bonuses is not as impressive as the welcome bonus. Typically, you’ll get anything between a 50% and 150% match, up to €100-200. There are casinos with seemingly more-exciting offers, but be ready for some tricky terms.
Wagering requirements are applied to all, even the top casino reload bonuses, but some reload promotions have other tricky terms you should know about before claiming them:
- Check if the bonus is not sticky. Usually, it will state that this bonus is for wagering purposes only, or it will be deducted upon completion of the wagering requirements;
- The limit on winnings can be low. It’s a standard situation to have a limit of 10-20 times your initial deposit, but some casinos set a limit of €100 or even less. An ideal situation will be to find a bonus without any limit on your winnings;
- Check the list of games you can use while wagering. In slot reload bonuses, there could be just one slot (in the case of free spins), a couple of games, slots by one provider or several of these. Jackpot games are excluded from any promotions as a rule. Some casinos also exclude some popular games by reputable providers;
- Check the list of countries that are restricted from claiming bonuses at the casino. It is normal for a casino to exclude residents of certain countries from promotions, even if they can play at this gambling website;
- Check the bet limit, as it could be so low that it’s difficult to complete your WRs. Some casinos offer a marvelous bet limit of €100, or €50 (which is not a limit, really, as not many players bet so much, even if there are no limits). A standard bet limit is €10 or €5, but some gambling websites decide to make it even less - down to €1, or even €0.50.
- There are various timeframes in which to complete the WRs. If you have 3 months or 30 days, that’s acceptable. But two days is too low, never mind one day or a couple hours.
- Read carefully in which cases your bonus can be voided. Many casinos may consider some of your gaming patterns and practices to be ‘fraudulent’ and remove all of your bonus without any notice.
As you can see, there are many aspects that you should consider while choosing a bonus. Don’t be careless, and read the bonus terms! It’s a must, seriously!
How to Get a Reload Bonus
There are several methods you can use to claim your reload bonus. As a rule, it won’t be automatic, as it’s up to you to decide if you want it and when you want it. However, if it’s a part of a welcome package, you usually have to claim it once, before the first deposit, and all the subsequent reload bonuses will be credited automatically after each deposit is made. Here is a list of how you can claim your reload bonus:
- Use a casino reload bonus code, which is unique for each casino and promotion offer;
- Opt in for the bonus at the cashier;
- Ask customer support.
Any of these methods should be used before making a deposit. It’s the promo codes you’ll see most often, as it’s the easiest way to get any bonus.
Casino Reload Bonuses List 2020
When choosing the best casino reload bonuses, you should also consider its other characteristics. Remember that a reputable casino should be licensed and have a decent reputation among other watchdog portals. Additionally, choose a casino with more than 500 games by multiple providers, 24/7 support, and a variety of banking options. HolyMoly Casinos have created a list of the trusted online casinos with the best variety of reload bonuses:
- RedBet Casino;
- Casumo Casino;
- Slot Joint Casino;
- BetSafe Casino;
- Cleopatra Casino;
- Genesis Casino;
- Champagne Slots Casino;
- Energy Casino;
- Quasar Casino.
[CARDS WITH BONUSES FOR 2ND DEPOSIT OF REDBET, CASUMO, SLOT JOINT + RELOAD BONUS SURFCASINO AND CLEOPATRA]
Before you settle on the best reload bonus, read our casino review to be sure that this gambling website is right for you. We give all the information in detail, and they even have jokes for you to enjoy while reading all that boring stuff. It won’t take much of your time, but it will be pretty informative and kind of entertaining. Go ahead and find your ideal reload bonus right now!