Why PayPal Casinos are Cool And Reliable
We are not going to talk about the software, customer service, website design, bonus conditions, and other important features of any online casino. Let’s have a look at the benefits of PayPal so that you will understand why PayPal accepted casinos are great.
- It is very easy to register and set up your online casino PayPal account;
- PayPal boasts an unbeatable reputation;
- Your personal data is absolutely safe and secure;
- Making deposits and withdrawals at a PayPal casino is a very fast procedure - simple credit cards require much more time;
- PayPal works as a quality mark for top online casinos - it requires the gambling websites to be fully licensed in those countries where they want to allow their users to use such payment method as PayPal;
- PayPal has its own app, so you can easily operate your funds with your mobile gadget.
Disadvantages of PayPal
This method also has several disadvantages, but they are not related to the quality of the service. First of all, due to those regulations about the licensing, PayPal is usually not available in every single country. Even if the country itself is legit, PayPal may still not be accepted. Secondly, it takes some time to link your bank account and credit card to PayPal. There is a verification process which you have to pass and sometimes it may take several business days. However, this won’t be a problem if you already have a PayPal account. In this case, you will be able to start playing straight away.
How to Use PayPal at Online Casinos
Let’s imagine that you have found PayPal on the list of the casino’s deposit methods. That’s great, but can you also use it for withdrawing your winnings? Most gambling websites allow using PayPal both for making deposits and withdrawals, but we still recommend that you check the casino’s terms and conditions carefully. For instance, you may find out that this site accepts PayPal only for deposits, or that there are certain restrictions related to withdrawal amounts. There also may be certain minimum limits for deposits and withdrawals.
We always check the terms and conditions for you, but the casino can change them at any time. So if you prefer using PayPal, check the terms twice or contact the support team in case you have any doubts. But if everything is clear, here is a short guide on how to use PayPal for making deposits: log into your account, select the real money play mode, go to the Cashier section (sometimes it is called “Deposit” or something like this), choose PayPal, and enter the amount you are going to deposit. After this, you will have to log into the PayPal account, otherwise, the transfer won’t be completed. The funds usually arrive immediately. In case there are not enough funds, PayPal can directly bill your credit card. However, you won’t be able to use this tip if you haven’t added and verified the card in advance.
Okay, now let’s talk about withdrawals - they are more simple. In most cases, you will only need to provide your PayPal username, and that’s it. In some cases, the casino may also require your documents for identity verification, but this usually depends on the amount you would like to withdraw. The identity check procedure should be described in the terms and conditions, so you can find all the essential information there.
How to Get a PayPal Account
This is a very simple procedure - you won’t have to travel to a distant location, kill a dragon, or drop the ring into a volcano… You can get an account without even leaving your cozy armchair! You only have to go the Paypal website (that was obvious, but still…) and click the Sign Up button. It is located in the upper right corner of the starting page. Then, you will have to provide your information and verify your email address. This process will take you only few minutes, and when you get into your account, you will get a chance to link your bank account or credit card. You will also be able to complete the verification procedure - this will allow you to get rid of the limits. We have already told you that the verification process may take some time, but the registration itself is very easy.
Possible Alternatives to PayPal
We have already figured out that not every casino offers PayPal to its players. So what other methods can you use in case PayPal is out of the picture?
- Other eWallets. Nowadays, there are plenty of eWallets available, so that you can go for one of them instead of PayPal. Skrill and Neteller are the most popular options, but some gambling websites also offer Ukash, Paysafecard, and other similar methods;
- Bank transfer. Virtually every online casino offers this banking method, but usually it is rather time-consuming. While PayPal ensures very fast withdrawals, a bank transfer may take a week or even more;
- Credit and debit cards. Cards are another extremely popular banking option. However, PayPal (just like any other eWallet) is still a much faster method.
PayPal is not the only payment method in the world, but it is extremely reliable and fast. That’s why we trust PayPal casinos a bit more than other gambling websites.