As you see our complex and flexible rating system lets you filter all new casino sites in order to find the one that suits all your demands and that accepts players from your country of residence.
How do we review new casinos?
The process of creating a new casino review and a rating chart is difficult and resource-consuming. We’re studying lots of information about a gaming venue, reading its terms and conditions, checking the bonuses, figuring out if it’s safe to deposit, talking to player support. Here’s what we value the most:
- Trusted license. We much prefer casinos with good licenses like the UK Gambling Commision and Malta Gaming Authority ones.
- Platform and developers. User experience, mobile compatibility, an assortment of games, and many other things depend on the platform as well as the choice of game developers.
- Fast, polite, and competent support team. When we review a casino, we ask all sorts of inconvenient questions that we can come up with, testing the response time and the ability of support operators to provide you with short and informative answers. The better they answer our questions, the better our rating.
- Extensive game library. We want more games! It’s great to have all those games that never get old, but we also like to see some modern games from young developers.
- Stunning bonuses and promotions. We all love a new casino in 2019 that has way more interesting offers than the old established sites; therefore we carefully review all bonuses from new casinos and rate them honestly. All issues and advantages regarding bonuses will be found in our review, or you can just look at the rating and see how good their welcome bonus is.
- Trusted operators & groups. A new casino doesn’t have to be made by amateurs. Of course, some of them might do a great job, but that will only be obvious in time. Yet, if a casino is made by an experienced group that already has several other top-ranked sites - we can be almost sure that it won’t suck. That’s why we prefer gambling venues whose owners have plenty of experience in the field and reflect that information in our review.
So, basically, our job is to find a place where all these advantages are mixed together and recommend you to play there.
New Casinos vs. Old and Reputable Ones
When you’re looking for a gambling website that allows players from the UK, you should understand what will be able to get out of it. As a rule, modern casinos often offer more goodies than old ones, as they have to earn their reputation and make people want to play there.
- First of all - Bonuses. It’s not a coincidence that you often see surprisingly good offers at new casino sites. It happens all the time. Recently opened gaming venues are trying to get as much attention as they can by offering you better options and tastier prizes than their older rivals. By registering at a brand-new gaming site in a few first months of its existence, you might easily get an exclusive promotion with super-sweet requirements, sometimes even without a deposit. Free spins are overwhelming, promotions are tempting and requirements are smooth at new casinos.
- VIP/Loyalty program. Such programs are often more profitable at the very beginning that they are later. You might easily skip one or two VIP levels, and get extra bonuses, increased maximum bet, or more profitable withdrawals without large deposits.
- New casinos tend to like Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. We’re not saying that you can’t deposit via BTC on an old gambling website, but almost every recent brand offers you some crypto-currency options, which is great for those who use them.
- Modern technologies are also much more likely to be seen at new casinos. Such things as VR slots, progressive live games, etc.
- Mobile games. Yes, you do have mobile games almost everywhere now, but most of the older sites didn't design anything for mobile users, while most of the new casinos have taken a mobile first approach. With so much traffic coming from portable devices, every new brand is bound to have a decent mobile version.
Gamification: The Latest Trend
Almost all casinos, and especially the not-really-good ones, talk about how they’re not about winning but about entertainment and having a good time. It’s not exactly wrong, but you have to have an entertaining site to say so. It’s when you’re playing a game inside of a game, sort of. You complete achievements, you get prizes for winning streaks, you have missions each day and nice bonuses or free spins if you complete them, and so on.
For example, if not for daily missions and spins on some specific slots, many players would have never found out that some of those slots are really good. It’s also a perfect way to compete with your friends in a funny way like we all like to do in regular games.
We Know How to Pick a New Online Casino
Some casino groups are use a "quantity, not quality" approach; and so, dozens of websites are created every year. The problem is that the entire umbrella group may be license from the UK Gambling Commission, some individual websites won't be worth it.
We review these casinos and make sure that they will never make it to the top of our list, showing only the best iGaming venues with great bonuses and exciting games. We specifically note to which group each website belongs, and we only offer you those casinos at which it’s safe to deposit and play.
Responsible Gaming at New UK Casinos
Responsible gaming became a pressing issue in the UK this year after the UKGC announced new changes to their policy. All players from the UK should be treated with care and respect, regardless of their playing habits and the amounts they wager.
The first and foremost thing about gambling is to play responsibly. Don’t ever think of gambling as an investment and don’t expect that it will bring you any outcome, except for a bit of fun. Do not deposit more than you can afford.
New casinos are wiser when it comes to responsible gambling, as they don’t have a devoted audience of players who’ve been with them for years. Their only option is to be fair right from the start, and attract you by all means, while our job is to make sure those means are acceptable.