And now let’s try to figure out how you can get casino free-spins bonuses. They can be presented as an individual offer or as a part of another bonus. Here is a list of some options where you can find free spins:
[LIST WITH ICONS 1]
- No-deposit offer - given just for registration and filling in the information for a personal account;
- Welcome offer - given for the very first deposit at an online casino (there is a minimum sum you must deposit to get it);
- Part of a welcome bonus/package - some offers are spread over your first few deposits, rewarding you multiple times;
- Reload bonus - given to current users in recognition of their loyalty, but not usually as valuable as the welcome offer;
- Refer-a-friend bonus - a bonus for every friend you recommend to visit a casino, given only after he / she registers;
- Mobile casino bonus - an award for downloading a casino’s mobile app, given after logging in via any mobile device;
- A benefit from a VIP/Loyalty program - a program containing extra benefits for the loyal players of a casino.
As you can see, casino free spins can be found attached to virtually any promo. Here, the HolyMoly Casinos team give you the low-down on every kind of offer.
No-deposit free spins can be found at a number of casinos and offer a bonus just for registering. We should say that, in this case, free spins are just as good as cash, as they are giving you a real chance to check a casino out, without any risk. Usually, you won’t get too many spins here - generally 10-20. There are some places with incredibly generous no-deposit offers, but you should also consider the terms applied. Yeah, there is nothing free at an online casino - even free spins.
In most cases, you have to complete the wagering requirements before withdrawing any winnings. These can be fair, or not so fair. The most common are 20-40 times the amount of your bonus. Some casino free spins have outrageously high WRs - up to 80x or even 100x. However, you can find some that don’t have any wagering requirements at all. This may sound marvelous, but you should also be aware of the limit on winnings that is often also imposed with such offers. Some casinos set a ridiculous limit for such offers - €5-€10. If you happen to win something beyond that - those winnings will be voided. And one more thing, those free spins could be just for one specific game or a couple of games. In that case, it’s great if these are from a reputable provider (NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, etc.).
The next bonus type is a welcome offer. Let’s look at them in the context of the next category - as a part of a welcome bonus or package.
While some casinos offer only free spins as a welcome bonus, others might offer cash, with a number of free spins on top. We can’t tell you which is better. Both of them require a minimum deposit (€5-€15, as a rule), and have wagering requirements. The interesting thing is that the WRs for the deposit bonus are lower than for a no-deposit one. So you have more probability of actually receiving your bonus.
Bonuses Are Not Only for New Players!
Reload bonuses are promotions offered usually once a week or month, where you get a number of free spins in return for a deposit. Nothing special here.
Refer-a-friend is even simpler - invite your friend to play at a casino and get some free spins for his or her registration.
Mobile bonuses are sometimes awarded when you download and use an app.
Some free casino spins can be given to you when you reach a certain level in a VIP program. Sometimes you can buy them with your loyalty points. There are also some extraordinary free spins - you get a spin on a special Wheel of Fortune, where you can get more free spins on some slots, some vouchers or cash prizes. These are usually made exclusively for specific casinos (Wheel of Rizk at Rizk Casino, for example).
You shouldn’t confuse casino free spins with those you can get as a bonus round in many games. A bonus round with free spins is a feature of many slots, and it exists outside the casino. Such free spin rounds are not listed on the “Promotions” page of a casino, so don’t mix these two concepts up.
General Overview of Free Spins
HolyMoly Casinos have prepared some vital tips so you can choose the best offers from free-spins casinos:
[LIST WITH ICONS 2]
- Always check the bonus terms before registering at a casino (they can be found in general terms and conditions or in a separate section);
- Check the general T&Cs to know if citizens of your country are allowed to use this casino, and if they are eligible for bonuses;
- Find out how to claim the bonus. There could be a bonus code, some ‘opt-in’ field at the cashier, or it could be automatic. To claim the bonus, you usually have to contact the support team;
- Check the games eligible for free spins. It’s better to find a casino where you can choose any game to use your free spins - but there aren’t so many of these;
- There is usually a limited timeframe within which to fulfill the WRs. It’s normal to have 1-3 days, but some casinos will give you just 24 hours;
- The wagering requirements shouldn’t be too high - for example, 50 times the bonus isn’t a great proposition (anything less than 40 times the bonus, or 20 times the bonus and deposit is okay).
Some no-deposit free spins require an actual deposit before you can withdraw any of your winnings. That’s a significant catch, but you will find many such offers.
These are the main things you should know in order to find the best casino free-spins offers, but you should also check the trustworthiness of a casino.
Casino Free Spins Bonus List 2020
Before considering a casino’s promotions, you should find its license, and check its game library and its reputation among other watchdog portals. We’ve created a list of casino free-spins bonuses at the most trusted online free-spins casinos:
[BONUS CARDS WITH WELCOME BONUS FOR KARAMBA, CASHMIO AND CASUMO + NO DEPOSIT CARD FOR BGO + FREE SPINS BONUS FOR SLOTS MILLION]
Casinos often change their promotional offers and terms, so check them on the casino’s website. The common and respectable offer is 50 free spins with no deposit. Bonuses are not the only important factor, so we recommend that you read our casino reviews before playing at any of these casinos.