Updated: 28 Mar 2018
William Hill Casino Review
The history of William Hill is quite fascinating. To think of how many times that dude failed, just to have a huge casino in his name 30+ years after death. Not bad, chief. Anyway, it's just what you'd expect: a pretty good site with a ton of promotions and games, scattered across several sections like Casino, Vegas, Games, and such. Bank options are acceptable, wagering requirements are borderline, but we've seen much worse. They aren't one of the biggest for no reason, folks. Have fun!
- License from the UK;
- Live chat and phone are 24/7;
- Well known and in operation since 1998;
- Huge games library.
- Somewhat sketchy user experiences with support;
- Website can be total ballache to use.
Being one of the oldest establishments around is cool and all, but they are also one of the most trusted. William Hill Casino is even publically traded on the London Stock Exchange, further adding to their trustworthiness. Their site is massive and pretty well designed and easy to navigate. All the games are sorted by type making them easy to find. (Would be cool if they sorted by software provider as well, but we’re nitpicking.)
One of the most trusted betting places around, this is a huge place to play.
There is a huge library of games from a collection of different software providers, making this a place that most people will find something they’ll enjoy playing. The games have been rigorously tested by TST and are proven fair and random.
Banking: William Hill Casino has a number of convenient banking options actually, providing for PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller but also a whole host of local options.
Customer Support: They have a decent FAQ section where you can contact them via live chat, email, phone, or even by tweet. Not bad!
Software and Game Variety
You might have seen some bigger casino creating several sub-casinos on the website, with games from different providers and different promos. At William Hill it gets ridiculous - they have Casino, Vegas, Games, and Macau sections. Here’s a short list of what to expect from each of them:
- WH Casino: Playtech games mostly, numerous table and card games (darts, blackjack, roulette, and even tequila poker. Huh, we wonder if the clothes come up during that variation), branded slots (Robocop, Monty Python, Gladiator, Mummy), jackpots (Jackpot Giant, Age of the Gods series)
- WH Vegas: an assorted collection of 120 games (almost all slots) from Blueprint Gaming, Inspired Gaming, Nextgen, and more. Here you’ll find games like Doctor Love, Koi Princess, Medusa, um… Slotris? Rubik’s Slot? Sure, why not.
- WH Games: an insane library of slots (400+) from Netent, Microgaming, Nextgen, Elk, WMS, and more. Now we’re talking! All the hits are here - Game of Thrones, Mega Moolah, Gonzo’s Quest, Hellboy, Immortal Romance, Fluffy Favorites, Avalon, etc.
- WH Macau: an Asian-themed casino basically, with slots like Dragon Dance, Dragon Emperor, Dragon Gate, Dragon Temple, Dragon Palace, Dragon Dong, and Dragon Dung. Alright, we might have made the last two up, but you get the idea.
Mobile and Live Gaming
William Hill Casino does provide mobile and live gaming options as you’d expect. Every sub-section we’ve described is adapted to mobile devices, and Vegas even has a dedicated mobile app you can download.
In terms of live gaming, if we may say so in a blunt manner: this place is killing it.
Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, Three Card Poker, and Casino Hold’Em are all options for you. There are a large number of tables for all of these games as well as a large range of betting limits. Many of these tables are also available for mobile, by the way!
Bonuses and Promotions
Welcome Bonuses are slightly different between the sections too. Let’s take a quick look:
- Casino: 100% up to €300 first deposit bonus, 30 times the bonus plus deposit wagering requirements. Kinda standard.
- Vegas: 100 free spins (10 a day for 10 days) for signing up and wagering €10 on The Pig Wizard slot. The winnings from these have x1 wagering requirements.
- Games: deposit €10 - play with €40. 40x wagering applies. The winnings from it are capped at €2000.
- Macau: no welcome bonus at this time.
Check out the promotions in the respective sections, they do change regularly. For example, the Casino runs a comp point loyalty program, where you earn points by wagering at games, and the convert these points back to cash.