Updated: 05 Feb 2018
Vegas Casino Online Review
Hey, what do we have here? One more casino which pretends to be as entertaining and cool as real Las Vegas! But while Las Vegas looks fascinating, Vegas Casino Online can easily make your eyes bleed - just try to read their terms and conditions, and you will understand what we mean! And welcome bonus conditions are much worse - the wagering requirements will definitely make you suffer a lot! Apart from this, Vegas Casino Online is “famous” for its slow payouts - it takes them up to 2 weeks to deal with your withdrawal. By the way, other trustworthy portals report about problems with communication, and we agree with them completely - this casino pretends to have round-the-clock support, but, actually, that’s not true.
- Live chat;
- SSL encryption;
- Mobile compatibility;
- Available in instant-play and downloadable formats.
- It takes up to 2 weeks to process a withdrawal;
- No live games;
- The support may never reply you;
- The wagering requirement sucks: 40xB+D, and higher.
Not at all new to the world of online gambling, Vegas Casino Online doesn’t really have a pretty good idea of how to keep things exciting. Yes, their games have been proven fair by multiple TST audits. It’s also good to know that their website is 128-bit SSL secured, so you can be calm in knowing that your personal information is protected. But, actually, these features can’t outdo the drawbacks.
Customer Support: The website says that they offer 24/7 support, but don’t believe this information - we have tried the live chat, and there were no agents online! We sent them an email, but got no reply. Wow, great!
Banking: The list of banking methods is as disappointing as the availability of the support agents - it includes only credit cards, Neteller and few more options. The worst thing is that it takes them up to 2 weeks to process your withdrawals. 2 weeks! Can you believe this? These guys are slower than George Martin trying to finish his Song of Ice and Fire saga.
“Your withdrawals are processed within 2 weeks. So if you wanna play there, you have to be very-very patient”.
Software and Game Variety
All the games here are coming from Real-Time Gaming, otherwise known as RTG. Vegas Casino Online has chosen to keep the number of games down, but to ensure that these games are all quality titles that you want to play. Here are some of them:
- Slots: Coat of Arms, Enchanted Garden, Green Light;
- Table games: Caribbean Stud Poker, Baccarat, Blackjack;
- Video poker: Aces and Eights, Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better;
- Specialty games: Keno, Bonus Bingo, Roaring Twenties Bingo.
Vegas Casino Online is available both in an instant-play and downloadable formats.
Mobile and Live Gaming
Vegas Casino Online offers no live games, but, at least, it is compatible with smartphones and tablets. The link which will take you to the mobile version of the casino is hiding in Free Software subsection. You’re welcome.
Bonuses and Promotions
Things are done a bit differently here. When you create a new account and put in your first deposit of at least $20, you can choose between four different types of coupon codes based on the types of game you prefer to play. Each bonus is specific to certain games and play styles, so choose carefully.
- Option 1 - 400% bonus up to $10,000 (Slots, Scratchcards, Keno only). The wagering requirement is 50 times the deposit and bonus. And if you are from Europe, this requirement is doubled! What is worse, the bonus chips will be removed from your cashout;
- Option 2 - 150% Cashable bonus up to $3,000 (Slots, Blackjack, Video Poker and more). The wagering requirement is 40 times the sum of the deposit and bonus;
- Option 3 - 100% Blackjack Bonus up to $1,000 (Blackjack games). The wagering requirement is 60 times the sum of the deposit and the bonus. Again, it’s doubled if you live in Europe;
- Option 4 - 200% Double Match Bonus up to $7,000 (Scratch cards and Keno). The wagering requirement is 40 times the deposit and the bonus.
Full details are on their site, but these bonuses suck in any case.
“The welcome bonuses look attractive, but the wagering requirements are a true pain in the rear”.