Uptown Aces Casino Review
Okay, we gonna be honest - Uptown Aces Casino is not an area full of amazing penthouse apartments. It offers around 200 games, from a single provider (RTG), and live dealer games are not on this list. However, it’s not a dangerous district - these guys offer you $8,800, plus 350 spins on your first six deposits!
But the wagering requirements are too high sometimes. A 250% first deposit bonus, up to $2,500, (plus some spins) has a wagering requirement of 30 times the sum of your deposit and bonus. That’s too much, although some other bonuses have more attractive wagering requirements. The support service is pretty good, even though the agents are a bit slow sometimes. We can offer you some better websites such as Bet-at-Home Casino and Guts Casino.
- 24/7 support, including live chat;
- A huge welcome package;
- Deposit bonuses have no maximum cashout;
- Mobile compatibility.
- The wagering requirements of certain bonuses are too high: 30xB+D;
- No live games.
Uptown Aces Casino was launched in 2012. It is regulated by the Government of Curacao. The website looks okay, but to be honest, we don’t like casinos that don’t find the time to introduce themselves. Where is the About Us section? Where is anything about the casino? Sorry, but there is no such information on this website.
Your personal data is protected with SSL encryption, but we still recommend you to stay vigilant. This casino belongs to the Deck Media group, which can’t boast an impeccable reputation. For instance, other trustworthy portals report that other casinos from this group appear to confiscate winnings.
We don’t say that Uptown Aces Casino has the same bad habit, but some of its terms and conditions are definitely predatory. If you don’t use your account for 180 days, your balance will be forfeited. That’s unacceptable if you ask us.
Customer support: The support service is available 24/7 and you can ask for help via live chat, email, and phone. The casino even offers a toll-free telephone number. Actually, the support team is really helpful, but sometimes you have to be very patient - they may keep silence for several minutes.
Uptown Aces Casino operates in USD.
The weekly withdrawal limits are $4,000 for the first withdrawal request and $5,000 for the rest of them. If you win $20,000, the casino will pay your winning out in installments - $5,000 per week. Oh, and one more thing - this casino operates in USD.
Software and Game Variety
To experience Uptown Aces Casino you can either download the software or try it in an instant-play mode.
The casino is powered by RTG. There are somewhere around 200 games in total and here are some of them:
- Slots: Asgard, Coyote Cash, Dream Run;
- Jackpots: Megasaur, Spirit of the Inca, Aztec’s Millions;
- Table games: Baccarat, Caribbean Stud Poker, European Blackjack;
- Video poker: Deuces Wild, All American, Double Bonus Poker;
- Specialty games: Craps, Treasure Tree, Keno.
Uptown Aces Mobile and Live Gaming
You can play Uptown Aces Casino on your Android or iOS gadget. The diversity of entertainment available for smartphones and tablets is not wide at all, but the casino constantly adds new games to this list.
Live games are not residents of this district.
And here is another disadvantage - this casino offers no live games.
Bonuses and Promotions
The welcome package of Uptown Aces Casino is massive - you can get up to $8,888 plus 350 spins on your first six deposits. This is how the package looks like:
- The first deposit - a 250% bonus up to $2,500 plus 50 spins. The wagering requirements are 30 times the sum of your deposit and bonus;
- The second deposit - a 150% bonus up to $1,500 plus 50 spins. The wagering requirements are 30 times the sum of your deposit and bonus;
- The third deposit - a 100% bonus up to $1,000 plus 50 spins. The wagering requirements are 30 times the sum of your deposit and bonus. The same bonuses and wagering requirements go for the fourth and fifth deposits;
- The sixth deposit - a 188% bonus up to $1,888 plus 100 spins. The wagering requirements are 30 times the sum of your deposit and bonus.
The spins can be used on Cash Bandits 2. The minimum deposit is $20. The wagering requirements are too high sometimes, but deposit bonuses have no maximum cashout.