Updated: 05 Feb 2018
Superior Casino Review
Superior Casino might have a slight superiority complex, which doesn’t accurately reflect their quality. But overall they aren’t a complete disaster either. As a Rival Gaming based casino, you should already have a good idea of what kind of games to expect. The options run a little thin, like that nerdy kid from the Wonder Years. Hopefully they will bulk up in the future. They offer both live casino games, as well as complete mobile accessibility. Welcome bonuses are awarded based on the style you prefer to play. However, the bonus terms are difficult to understand, especially for the newcomers.
- More than 10 years of experience;
- 24/7 live chat;
- Huge Welcome Bonus Pack;
- Hosts live games;
- Mobile friendly;
- Relatively small game collection size;
- Complicated bonuses with different wagering requirements.
Superior Casino was founded in 2005. It’s regulated under the laws of Curacao. Much like other casinos represented by Rival Gaming, Superior Casino has gone to great lengths to keep their payouts fair and random as they have been certified by Certainkey Inc. They are also under the lock and key of the industry standard SSL encryption, ensuring that all of your sensitive data remains secure.
Superior Casino is a prestigious site, dressed in bold red and black colors, which is an appropriate match for their bold selection of games. Although we don’t see them taking over the galactic empire anytime soon.
Customer Service: Superior Casino features a reliable and friendly support team. It is offered 24/7 via standard email communication, live chat and telephone. Other than that, you can use the FAQ section, where you can find the answers on many previously asked questions.
Banking: The following withdrawal options will be at your disposal: ECO Card, Neteller, UPay Card, Skrill and credit cards. The withdrawal time seems to be average, and the payout limit is €10,000 per week.
Software and Game Variety
All of the software at this casino is powered by Rival Gaming software developers.
Superior Casino might be lacking in their number of games offered to you, but what they lack in number, they make up for in quality. The majority of their selection is made up of some of your favorite slot titles including 3D slots, video slots, and three-reel slots.
“This casino has a generally small number of games, but what they lack in size they make up for in quality.”
- 3D Slots: A Night in Paris, Barbary Coast, Aztec Treasures, Fruit Zen;
- I-Slots: Hole in Won, Spy Game, Sherwood Forest Fortunes;
- Video Slots: Future Fortunes, 5 Reel Circus, Wild Carnaval;
- Jackpots: Major Magic, Major Moolah, Strike Gold;
- Table Games: Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Craps;
- Video Poker: Aces and Faces, Deuces Wild, Joker Poker;
- Specialty: Sudoku, Tiki Treasure, Keno, Bingo.
Mobile and Live Games
Superior Casino is completely mobile friendly. Simply access their website through any modern smartphone or tablet device. All games can be played immediately from instant play.
They also offer several Live Dealer games, which are available for Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and more.
Bonuses and Promotions
New players at Superior Casino are overwhelmed by 6 Welcome Bonuses. The bonus is rather complex and divided into 3 big parts. But no worries, we’re here to help you.
Free Cash On The House:
- €20 No Deposit Bonus for Slots (wagering requirements - 20x);
- €50 Refer A Friend Bonus;
- Super Points Rewards.
€5,000 Deposit Bonus for Slots:
4) First deposit - 100% bonus of up to €1,000 (wagering requirements - 15x the bonus plus deposit value); Second deposit - 150% bonus up to €900 (wagering requirements - x25 the bonus plus deposit value);
5) First redeposit - 75% reload bonus up to €1,500 (wagering requirements - 21x the bonus plus deposit value); Second redeposit - 55% reward up to €1,100 (wagering requirements - 17x the bonus plus deposit value); Third redeposit - 50% bonus up to €500 (wagering requirements - 15x the bonus plus deposit value).
€1,000 Casino Game Bonuses:
6) First deposit - €500 Casino games match bonus (wagering requirements - 35x the bonus plus deposit value); Second deposit - €300 match bonus (wagering requirements - 25x the bonus plus deposit value); Third deposit - €200 match reward (wagering requirements - 20x the bonus plus deposit value).
As you can see, each deposit bonus carries its own wagering requirement. But there’s one thing they got in common - in order to withdraw any bonus funds, your total withdrawal amount must be equal or exceed your initial deposit plus bonus amount (not to mention, you have to meet all the wagering requirements first). Otherwise, you will be able to withdraw only the deposit amount, and all the bonus funds will be returned to your account, remaining there till your profit will be greater than the initial bonus amount. Sly move, guys!
“It’s always good to know your bonus will accurately represent your needs as a specific style of player.”