Sinatra would be ashamed of Spinatra Casino, as it has too few things to be proud of. The design is modern, but there is nothing to remember, except a night city in the background. The casino is licensed by Curacao eGaming and is available only in English.
This gambling website was opened in 2018 only, but they’ve chosen a wrong path to success. They’d better make some improvements ASAP. Nowadays, there are better places such as Karamba Casino, Mega Casino, and Mirror Casino. Probably, it will be soon closed as Casino Girl.
Customer Support: You can contact support 24/7, via toll-free phone, live chat, contact form, and email. These guys are very polite, but too incompetent, so we were trying to find out the answer to 1 question for half an hour. You can also try to read the FAQ, as it is more adequate.
A minimum withdrawal isn’t minimal at all. How about withdrawing €100 or €200 and no less?
Banking: The banking system is a mess. You can use Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller and Bitcoin Cash, but the withdrawals are mostly processed via Bank Draft or Bank Check. The pending time is 2-3 days and after that it takes up to 12-15 business days for the winnings to reach the addressee. Too long. By the way, the minimum withdrawal limits are too high - €100 and €200.
Software and Game Variety
Spinstra Casino game library includes just around 400 titles by Habanero, BetSoft, Pragmatic Play, Red Rake, Spinomenal, and Chippy providers. You can play various game types here:
- Slots: The Catfather, Mighty Kong, Hercules Son of Zeus, Irish Charms, KTV;
- Table/card games: Blackjack, Roulette, Poker, Red Dog, Craps, Baccarat, Hold’em;
- Video Poker: Jacks or Better, Tens or Better, Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, Aces&Faces;
- Specialty games: Go! Monkey, virtual racebook, Scratcherz.
Spinatra Casino Mobile and Live Games
Take your casino with you wherever you go. They hold themselves out as a mobile casino, so it’s logical that the casino is compatible with most smartphones and tablets.
There are no live gaming options here and it’s a great screw-up for a new and modern casino. Possibly they will still add some live games to the library.
Bonuses and Promotions
HolyMoly: So, if you deposit €100 and get €100 bonus, you can withdraw just your initial €100 right?
Support: Yes, but, before that, you have to wager 15xB+D.
HolyMoly: What the hell?
Spinstra Casino has a very weak point - its bonuses. From the first sight, it may seem that you have enough options to choose. There are 3 possible welcome bonus packages:
- 1st deposit: 150% bonus up to €333 + 22 free spins (use code: SPINF150);
- 2nd deposit: 50% bonus up to €333 + 44 free spins (use code: SPINS50);
- 3rd deposit: 50% bonus up to €333 + 44 free spins (use code: SPINT50).
- 1st deposit: 100% bonus up to €200 (use code: SPIND100);
- 2nd deposit: 75% bonus up to €300 (use code: SPIND75);
- 3rd deposit: 50% bonus up to €400 (use code: SPIND50).
- 1st deposit: 75% bonus up to €100 (use code: SPB75);
- 2nd deposit: 50% bonus up to €200 (use code: SPB50);
- 3rd deposit: 25% bonus without limits (use code: SPB25).
You can choose any package, but all of them need to be wagered 15xB+D. The winnings from free spins should be wagered 50 times. It’s not the worst thing, as the bonus is sticky, and you can’t withdraw it. Moreover, they have a ridiculous withdrawal limit - the deposit amount. Exactly, you have to fulfill the wagering requirements to be able to withdraw your deposit back. What a cunning generosity.
There are no other promotional offers here and maybe that’s for better. You can still become a member of VIP club, to get such benefits as a personal account manager, and exclusive bonus offers.