Updated: 03 Jul 2018
SlotMob Casino Review
If there is a SlotMob, we expected to see SlotMobsters somewhere, and hoped they would be nice to us. But no… Apart from a strange mismatch between the casino’s name and the absence of theme, SlotMob Casino has several more disadvantages. For instance, its list of restricted countries is impressively long. At least the collection of games includes over 300 titles, from Microgaming, NetEnt, IGT, and other developers. Live games are available.
As for bonuses - they have an interesting offer. There is a standard first deposit match bonus - 100%, up to £100, with the 40xB wagering requirements. But you can also get an x10 multiplier on your first ten spins. It looks not so good if you check the terms, but it’s still interesting. All in all, we’d say that this casino is worth taking a look.
- Licenses from the UK and Malta;
- Live chat;
- Mobile friendly;
- Live games.
- A long list of restricted countries;
- No 24/7 support;
- A short list of banking methods;
- The welcome bonuses are available only to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland.
SlotMob Casino is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. The website itself looks good. There is nothing really outstanding about its design, but the navigation is convenient, and all the texts are easy to read. We’d like to see something more interesting than a plain white background, but it’s not a tragedy, of course.
There are so many restricted countries that we couldn’t calculate them.
The list of restricted countries is just huge - we tried to calculate all of them, but lost the count, sorry. Anyway, the list includes Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Spain, Poland, Greece, and plenty of other locations. Check the casino’s terms and conditions to discover the remaining countries.
Customer Support: The support team is fast and helpful, but these guys don’t work 24/7 - their working day starts at 08:00 and finishes at 00:00. You can contact them either via email or live chat. If something goes wrong when they are offline, check the FAQ section. It’s more or less extensive.
Unfortunately, the casino doesn’t support even a single e-wallet.
Banking: The variety of banking methods is extremely limited - you can use only Visa, Mastercard, and few other options. No e-wallets for you! The maximum withdrawal limit is £10,000 per day. Besides, withdrawals over £10,000 may be paid out in installments, so that you will get £10,000 per month until the full amount will be yours. Withdrawals usually take from 3 to 5 working days.
Software and Game Variety
SlotMob Casino collaborates with NetEnt, Blueprint, IGT, Microgaming, and some other software companies. In total, there are over 300 games, and here are some of them:
- Slots: Starburst, Immortal Romance, Cleopatra;
- Jackpots: Genie Jackpots, Paws of Fury, The Pig Wizard;
- Table games: Blackjack, Euro Roulette, European Blackjack Gold;
- Video poker: Double Double Bonus Poker, Game King Bonus Poker, Ten Play Draw Poker.
Video poker games have no separate section, but you can always find them with the help of the search bar. The navigation in the lobby is pretty convenient, as apart from categories, there are several filters which you can use to sort the games.
Mobile and Live Gaming
SlotMob Casino is compatible with portable devices, so you can play it on the go. No specific software is required.
Live games are here, so you can try Casino Hold’em, Dream Catcher, and diverse variations of Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat.
Bonuses and Promotions
This is what you can get at SlotMob Casino as a newcomer:
- 10x multiplier card registration bonus. To get 10x wins on the first 10 spins bonus, you have to register your card (the funds won’t be taken). Before requesting a withdrawal, you have to bet at least £990 within 168 hours. The maximum amount you can win is £50;
- A 100% 1st deposit bonus up to £100. The minimum deposit is £10, and the wagering requirements are 40 times the bonus amount. The requirements must be met within 30 days;
- A 50% 2nd deposit bonus up to £50 . The minimum deposit is £10, and the wagering requirements are 50 times the bonus. Again, the requirements must be met within 30 days.
Keep in mind that these bonuses are available only to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland.