Wear your crown, find your royal scepter, and get ready to have some fun! Oops, we forgot something important - you can do this only when you are a resident of Denmark. RoyalCasino accepts only Danish players and its website is available only in Danish. Danish casino for Danish players. Wow.
The collection of games is not bad - there are around 300 titles from NetEnt, and some other software developers. But live games are not offered and the live chat is missing too. The only supported currency, as you can guess, is Danish Krone. At least, the welcome package is okay - you can get a 100% bonus up to 1,000 DKK on your first deposit and the wagering requirement is 40 times the bonus. You will also get some spins.
RoyalCasino is licensed and regulated by the Danish Gambling Authority. The website is available only in Danish, so you will experience certain problems while exploring this casino, if you don’t know the language. Obviously, you can use Google translator, but it’s not that convenient. This is not the only potential obstacle, as you won’t be able to register if you are not a resident of Denmark.
You won’t be able to have fun here if you are not a resident of Denmark.
The website doesn’t look bad, just a bit messy, as sometimes the logo and the link to the Blackjack section try to take the same place on the starting page. However, all the links are easy to find. You just have to know Danish in order to understand the information.
Customer Support: The customer service is provided every day, from 10:00 to 18:00. The only way to get in touch with the agents is sending them an email. They say they do their best to answer all messages as soon as possible, but we wouldn’t count on an immediate reply. Even Vip Club Casino and Box24 Casino, which also have a low rating, offer a live chat. At least, there is a more or less useful FAQ.
Banking: As far as we understood, you can use only credit cards. The minimum withdrawal per transaction is 100 DKK and the maximum daily withdrawal limit is 50,000 DKK. It may take the casino from 3 to 10 business days to process a withdrawal request.
This casino supports only Danish Krones.
Keep in mind that Danish Krone (DKK) is the only supported currency here. However, you may be able to play with another currency when trying games for fun.
Software and Game Variety
Here are some of the titles you can find in their library:
- Slots: Gonzo’s Quest, Asgardian Stones, Viking Runecraft;
- Jackpots: Divine Fortune, Leprechaun Goes to Hell, Hugo;
- Table games: American Roulette, European Roulette, European Blackjack;
- Video poker: Deuces Wild Double Up, Jacks or Better, All American Double Up.
RoyalCasino Mobile and Live Gaming
RoyalCasino is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows smartphones and tablets. No special application is required.
Live games are not offered, so if you prefer live gaming, we recommend you to start looking for another gambling website right now.
Bonuses and Promotions
Our Danish is extremely bad, but we still managed to discover some details about the welcome package. However, if your Danish is good, we would ask you to check the conditions yourself - what if we missed something important?
Anyway, this is how the package looks like:
- You register and get 100 spins on Hans and Gretel. The winnings must be wagered 40 times;
- The first deposit - a 100% bonus up to 1,000 DKK. The bonus amount must be wagered 40 times, the minimum deposit is 100 DKK;
- The second deposit - a 50% bonus up to 500 DKK plus 100 more spins on Hans and Gretel. The wagering requirement and the minimum deposit are the same. However, this set of spins carry no wagering requirements. At least this is what we got from reading the bonus terms and conditions.