LeoVegas Casino Review
LeoVegas Casino has more than a thousand slots for UK players, offered by more than twenty providers. Their Welcome Bonus has its flaws but is way above the average level of what we usually expect. There’s a no-deposit bonus of 20 free spins and after that - a welcome package on your first four deposits (up to £400 and up to 100 free spins). The WR’s are 35 times the bonus. Not bad at all! And yeah, the LeoVegas award-winning mobile app is amazing. Give it a try!
- Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and MGA;
- More than 1,000 slots in their library;
- 35xB wagering requirements on the Welcome Bonus;
- 20 free spins after the registration;
- Multiple times awarded;
- Free phone numbers for the UK and Ireland.
- Only three toll-free withdrawals per month.
First of all, we will say that LeoVegas offers more than a thousand slots available for UK players. It doesn’t have anything to do with the trustworthiness or willingness to pay out your winnings, but hey, you won’t play at a casino that doesn’t have your favorite games, will you? The LeoVegas game library is a thing to be proud of: they gave a nice variety of games from more than twenty top-notch providers such as NetEnt. Microgaming, Nyx, Play n’GO, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, Elk, and several more. Here are some of them:
- Slots: Starburst, Immortal Romance, Vikings Go Berzerk, Northern Sky;
- Table/Card games: Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, TXS Holdem;
- Video Poker: Jacks or Better, Joker Poker;
- Instant win games: Mega Money Rush, Pot Luck, Over the Rainbow;
What we do like about the LeoVegas game library is that it’s not just extensive, but offers some variety. You’ll see all kinds of slots here, including classic slots, video slots, and too-many-reel-slots (like the ones Play n’GO offers). As well as all that, they have table games, card games, Video Poker, and some instant-win games. These are just the ones available for UK players. If you're outside of the UK you'll actually have more games to play as the UKGC protects us from thousands of unlicensed games. Yay, cool! Right?
Regarding licenses, Leo Vegas UK is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, and Denmark Gaming Authority. It’s literally the most reliable licensing you’ll ever get. It also means that whenever you experience any issues at LeoVegas Casino and the management is reluctant to settle them - you’re free to take them to the UKGC, where your complaints will be thoroughly inspected and resolved in a timely manner.
Awards and Sponsorship
If you’re fond of award-winning venues - Leo Vegas is the one for you. It has been awarded multiple times since 2013, and the list is pretty impressive. Check it out yourself:
- In 2013, LeoVegas was awarded by EGR in the “Innovation in Casino” category.
- In 2014 they hit two EGR prizes in a row: “Innovation of the Year in Mobile and Tablet”, and “Mobile Casino Product of the Year”.
- The year 2015 brought three more awards to LeoVegas: “Affiliate Program of the Year”, “Best Mobile Marketing Campaign of the Year”, and “Slots Operator of the Year”.
- In 2016, LeoVegas Casino was awarded at EGR Nordic Awards, as “Mobile Operator of the Year”, “Casino Operator of the Year”, and received the overall award - “Nordic Operator of the Year”.
- In 2017 there were even more awards: “Online Casino Operator of the Year” by International Gaming Awards and EGR Nordic, “Mobile Casino product of the Year” by EGR Operators, and many more awards by Global Gaming Awards, Malta Gaming Awards, and others.
- In 2018, LeoVegas Casino has received 11 awards so far. Among them are such prestigious ones like “Casino Operator of the Year”, “Nordics Operator of the Year”, and “Sports Betting Operator of the Year” by EGR Nordics, “Live Casino of the Year” by International Gaming Awards, and “Brand of the Year” by EGR Marketing and Innovations.
Phew, we hope these are enough for you to prove that LeoVegas is cool and reliable. If not - you should know that these guys support three professional sports teams. Brentford F.C and Norwich City F.C. compete in the Championship, which is the second football division in the UK. Leicester Tigers competes in the UK Premiership Rugby league, which is England’s top rugby division.
Welcome Offer And Other Bonuses For The UK
In the case of LeoVegas, the Welcome Bonus is pretty cool. What’s even better is that these guys figured out that it might be fairer to make two separate bonuses for Casino and Live tables, instead of just making Live games contribute less to the WR’s. So, what do we have here?
- The Welcome Bonus for the casino section includes match bonuses on each of your first four deposits (£10, £20, £50 or £100), with 35 times the bonus WR’s. You’ll also get 10 bonus spins on Book of Dead for deposits under £50, and 25 bonus spins for deposits £50 and above. The bonuses expire in 14 days (bonus spins - in 3 days), and the wagering requirements should be met within 30 days from the date of deposit. Only the deposits of £10 or higher are eligible for this promotion. The maximum stake during the bonus wagering period is limited to 25% of the deposit amount. Another thing about this bonus is that you can only wager it via bets made with real money. Once you're done with the wagering, the bonus is transferred to your real account and can be withdrawn or played with. Or the bright side, the winnings from bonus spin immediately go straight to your real money balance.
- The Welcome Offer for Live Games covers your first two deposits and gives you £10, £50, £100 or £250 in bonuses for deposits of the same value. The expiration time is also 14 day. The wagering requirements here are 75 times the bonus amount, and once again, only real money bet cont toward completing the WR's, and you should complete them in 30 days. There is no info on the maximum bet, but there is another one, about minimal risk wagering. You’re not allowed to use minimal risk wagering while wagering the Welcome Bonus.
- The Welcome Bonus for Sports betting is a "100% Profit Boost" up to £100. This means that they will double the winnings from your first bet of £10 or less. The qualifying bet must be placed on a mobile device within 7 days, and there are no wagering requirements attached. Skrill/Neteller deposits do not qualify. There are some other limitations to the types of bet you can place to trigger the boost. Be sure to read full T&Cs.
All these bonuses are available for the UK players, but for players from other countries, the terms and conditions may vary. There are many other bonuses and promotions here, so you’d better check the Promotions section from time to time, to catch up with new offers.
LeoVegas offers six deposit options for UK residents: bank transfer, Visa & MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, and Paysafecard. Minimum payout is £10, and max payment varies from £1,000 via Bank Transfer, Skrill, PayPal, and Paysafecard, to £10,000 via Neteller. As for withdrawals - you may withdraw via Bank Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, and credit cards. The maximum withdrawal is £4,000 per transaction and £15,000 per day for the first VIP level. Withdrawal limits will grow according to your progress through the VIP program.
As we’ve mentioned above, LeoVegas positions itself as a king of mobile casinos, which means that the mobile version of leovegas.com website should be great. And believe us, it is. Most of their games are available on smartphones and tablets, and the game lobby is convenient.
Live Dealer Games
Live games are aplenty at Leo Casino. You can pick among more than 50 options, including various types of Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat. There’s also Dream Catcher and some rare options like Caribbean Stud, Texas Holdem, Dragon Tiger, etc. Live games are provided by the leading provider in the niche - Evolution Gaming.
Support operators are available day-and-night via phone (toll-free for the UK), email and live chat, which is totally great. The support service itself looks a bit overloaded with customers, as we had to wait about 15 minutes for a reply, but as soon as the support operator reached to us, he was pretty polite and answered all questions briefly and without reluctance.
Responsible Gaming & Security
Responsible gaming is always the main priority for casinos aimed at the UK. New UKGC regulations are pretty strict about it, so you can expect that all your rights as a player will be respected. It also includes the right to privacy and it’s ensured by SSL encryption. LeoVegas Casino’s website is protected by powerful encryption so that all your transactions and your personal details remained private.