LeoVegas Casino Review
LeoVegas Casino has more than a thousand slots for UK players, offered by more than twenty providers. Their Welcome Bonus has its flaws but is way above the average level of what we usually expect. There’s a no-deposit bonus of 20 free spins and after that - a first deposit bonus match of 100% up to £300 plus 30 free spins. The WR’s are 35 times the bonus. Not bad at all! And yeah, the LeoVegas award-winning mobile app is amazing. Give it a try!
- Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and MGA;
- More than 1,000 slots in their library;
- 35xB wagering requirements on the Welcome Bonus;
- 20 free spins after the registration;
- Multiple times awarded;
- Free phone numbers for the UK and Ireland.
- No Welcome Bonus for Skrill and Neteller deposits;
- Only three toll-free withdrawals per month.
First of all, we will say that LeoVegas offers more than a thousand slots available for UK players. It doesn’t have anything to do with the trustworthiness or willingness to pay out your winnings, but hey, you won’t play at a casino that doesn’t have your favorite games, will you? The LeoVegas game library is a thing to be proud of: they gave a nice variety of games from more than twenty top-notch providers such as NetEnt. Microgaming, Nyx, Play n’GO, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, Elk, and several more. Here are some of them:
- Slots: Starburst, Immortal Romance, Vikings Go Berzerk, Northern Sky;
- Table/Card games: Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, TXS Holdem;
- Video Poker: Jacks or Better, Joker Poker;
- Instant win games: Mega Money Rush, Pot Luck, Over the Rainbow;
What we do like about the LeoVegas game library is that it’s not just extensive, but offers some variety. You’ll see all kinds of slots here, including classic slots, video slots, and too-many-reel-slots (like the ones Play n’GO offers). As well as all that, they have table games, card games, Video Poker, and some instant-win games. These are just the ones available for UK players. If you're outside of the UK you'll actually have more games to play as the UKGC protects us from thousands of unlicensed games. Yay, cool! Right?
Regarding licenses, LeoVegas is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, and Denmark Gaming Authority. It’s literally the most reliable licensing you’ll ever get. It also means that whenever you experience any issues at LeoVegas Casino and the management is reluctant to settle them - you’re free to take them to the UKGC, where your complaints will be thoroughly inspected and resolved in a timely manner.
Awards and Sponsorship
If you’re fond of award-winning venues - LeoVegas is the one for you. It has been awarded multiple times since 2013, and the list is pretty impressive. Check it out yourself:
- In 2013, LeoVegas was awarded by EGR in the “Innovation in Casino” category.
- In 2014 they hit two EGR prizes in a row: “Innovation of the Year in Mobile and Tablet”, and “Mobile Casino Product of the Year”.
- The year 2015 brought three more awards to LeoVegas: “Affiliate Program of the Year”, “Best Mobile Marketing Campaign of the Year”, and “Slots Operator of the Year”.
- In 2016, LeoVegas Casino was awarded at EGR Nordic Awards, as “Mobile Operator of the Year”, “Casino Operator of the Year”, and received the overall award - “Nordic Operator of the Year”.
- In 2017 there were even more awards: “Online Casino Operator of the Year” by International Gaming Awards and EGR Nordic, “Mobile Casino product of the Year” by EGR Operators, and many more awards by Global Gaming Awards, Malta Gaming Awards, and others.
- In 2018, LeoVegas Casino has received 11 awards so far. Among them are such prestigious ones like “Casino Operator of the Year”, “Nordics Operator of the Year”, and “Sports Betting Operator of the Year” by EGR Nordics, “Live Casino of the Year” by International Gaming Awards, and “Brand of the Year” by EGR Marketing and Innovations.
Phew, we hope these are enough for you to prove that LeoVegas is cool and reliable. If not - you should know that these guys support three professional sports teams. Brentford F.C and Norwich City F.C. compete in the Championship, which is the second football division in the UK. Leicester Tigers competes in the UK Premiership Rugby league, which is England’s top rugby division.
Welcome Offer And Other Bonuses For The UK
In the case of LeoVegas, the Welcome Bonus is pretty cool. What’s even better is that these guys figured out that it might be fairer to make two separate bonuses for Slots and Live tables, instead of just making Live games contribute less to the WR’s. So, what do we have here?
- The Welcome Bonus for slots is a 100% match up to £300, with 35 times the bonus WR’s. You’ll also get 30 free spins on top of it. Only the deposits of £10 or higher are eligible for this promotion. You cannot claim the bonus if you’ve made your first deposit through Skrill or Neteller. The maximum stake during the bonus wagering period is £5. Another unpleasant thing about this bonus is that you can only wager it via bets made with bonus money. Real money bets won’t count towards the WR’s.
- The Welcome Offer for Live Games is a 100% match up to £250 with the 70xB WR’s. The clauses about Skrill and Neteller and bonus money wagering are the same for this bonus. There is no info on the maximum bet, but there is another one, about minimal risk wagering. You’re not allowed to use minimal risk wagering while wagering the Welcome Bonus.
- The Welcome Bonus for Sports betting is a 50% matched bet up to £50. This means that they will give you a free bet of 50% of the first bet you made in LeoVegas Casino. Minimum bet to qualify for this offer is £10.
All these bonuses are available for the UK players, but for players from other countries, the terms and conditions may vary. There are many other bonuses and promotions here, so you’d better check the Promotions section from time to time, to catch up with new offers.
LeoVegas offers six deposit options for the UK residents: bank transfer, Visa & MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, and Paysafecard. Minimum payout is £10, and max payment varies from £1,000 via Bank Transfer, Skrill, PayPal, and Paysafecard, to £10,000 via Neteller. As for withdrawals - you may withdraw via Bank Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, and credit cards. Maximum withdrawal is £4,000 per transaction and £15,000 per day for the first VIP level. Withdrawal limits will grow according to your progress through the VIP program.
As we’ve mentioned above, LeoVegas positions itself as a king of mobile casinos, which means that the mobile version of their website should be great. And believe us, it is. Most of their games are available on smartphones and tablets, and the game lobby is convenient.
Live Dealer Games
Live games are aplenty at LeoVegas Casino. You can pick among more than 50 options, including various types of Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat. There’s also Dream Catcher and some rare options like Caribbean Stud, Texas Holdem, Dragon Tiger, etc. Live games are provided by the leading provider in the niche - Evolution Gaming.
Support operators are available day-and-night via phone (toll-free for the UK), email and live chat, which is totally great. The support service itself looks a bit overloaded with customers, as we had to wait about 15 minutes for a reply, but as soon as the support operator reached to us, he was pretty polite and answered all questions briefly and without reluctance.
Responsible Gaming & Security
Responsible gaming is always the main priority for casinos aimed at the UK. New UKGC regulations are pretty strict about it, so you can expect that all your rights as a player will be respected. It also includes the right to privacy and it’s ensured by SSL encryption. LeoVegas Casino’s website is protected by powerful encryption so that all your transactions and your personal details remained private.