Updated: 12 Feb 2018
Ladbrokes Casino - Bringing History To The Present
These guys are huge. They started off in the UK and now have taken over the whole world with the online Ladbrokes Casino. Alright, maybe not “the whole world”, because they have a shitload of restricted countries. Maybe not quite “taken over” either - they are far from the best, with problems like slow withdrawals, and too much negative feedback from players as of late. Some even say it’s the start of their downfall. Regardless, this place is still alright - excellent games from several developers (NetEnt, NextGen, Playtech, etc.). The €50 welcome bonus is too small for the wagering requirements of 40xB. Moreover, you have to stake at least €10 to get it. Don’t worry, there is one more welcome offer. The Support seems good, but you can’t use Live Chat if not logged in, so no answers for those who is just considering to choose this casino.
- License from the UK;
- Well-known name and brand;
- Publicly traded;
- Founded in the year 2000;
- Nice selection of games from top providers.
- Live chat available only for registered players;
- Huge list of restricted countries;
- Somewhat sketchy reputation with trusted watchdog portals.
Being one of the oldest names in betting, gamblers from the UK won’t need much of an introduction. For the uninitiated, Ladbrokes were founded in 1886, and have taken over all bookmaker business in the UK, and a large part of it in Europe. Currently, their casino provides almost 600 games from Playtech, NextGen, RTG, IGT, Blueprint and many other developers. All of the above features wouldn’t mean much if it wasn’t legal. Ladbrokes is licensed by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and the Government of Gibraltar and take fair gaming very seriously. They are constantly testing and analyzing their payouts - even providing a monthly report showing what percentage of bets were won by their patrons.
When you look at the Ladbrokes Casino website, the first thing that you want to say is “Stahp, please!” There are three bars for section navigation, one under the browser’s search bar, second is slightly under the first one, and third - under the header. Despite, or maybe thanks to the abundance of sections, you can easily find everything you want.
The game’s icons are placed tight to one another, and the one that’s under your mouse cursor grows bigger, shifting others to the sides of the screen. It might look like a nice designing decision, but if you move the cursor too fast, it looks like a giant colorful worm is crawling in circles on your screen. The ever-changing digits of jackpots on each icon don’t make it look better, especially when you realize that they are resetting to a predetermined amount each time you reload the page.
Banking: The options are not really numerous, but include all the popular ones: credit cards, Skrill, Neteller, Paypal, Paysafecard, and Bank Transfer. Can you come up with a situation where these won’t be enough? The withdrawal time varies from minimum six hours for Neteller, Skrill, and PayPal, to 3-5 days for Visa and MasterCard. And you can’t withdraw more than €5000 per day.
Customer Support: If you can - you are welcome to bring it to the support. You can reach them via Live Chat, phone, email, or send them a message on Twitter. Remember, that if you aren’t registered, you can’t use Live Chat and you won’t even find such an option.
Games and Software Variety
There is an astonishing number of games to play - over 600 of them, scattered around the sections we mentioned earlier. Here’s what you’ll find there:
- Ladbrokes Casino: a traditional Playtech casino with all the good stuff they have - branded Slots (Gladiator, Robocop, Man of Steel), insane Jackpots (Jackpot Giant - €7 million; Age of the Gods series - €500k; DC comics series - €700k), Table and Card games (roulette, blackjack, baccarat, casino hold’em, craps, sic bo), Video Poker (Deuces Wild, Jack or Better, Joker Poker);
- Ladbrokes Slots:Slots from NextGen (Miss Midas, Foxin’ Wins), Playtech (again), Blueprint Gaming (Ted, Top Cat), WMS (Raging Rhino, Amazon Queen), and more. Some classic casino games are here too.
- Ladbrokes Games: yay, more Slots! This time from Netent (Gonzo’s Quest, Dead or Alive), IGT (Pixies of the Forest), Novomatic (Book of Ra, Lucky Lady’s Charm). A-a-and more table games variations. Can’t get enough of those, can they?
It’s incredible how many awesome games are featured on this site.
Without a doubt, the gaming and software variety of Ladbrokes Casino is sure to be able to satisfy any gamer’s cup of tea.
Mobile and Live Gaming Options
Ladbrokes Casino has made sure to include a comprehensive mobile gambling platform with most of the games available for play.
Compatibility has been taken care of, meaning iOS and Android devices are supported. Just make sure you are using at least version 4.0 (Ice-Cream Sandwich) with Android and 6.0 (7.1 for Games app) with iOS devices.
Live games are available, and you can choose from baccarat tables, roulette, blackjack and even Live Sic Bo - a rarity among live games. The live dealers themselves are very friendly, professional, and will interact with you when you type in the chat. By the way, live games are even available via mobile devices.
Promotions and Bonuses
New customers to Ladbrokes Casino are going to be able to take advantage of two welcome bonuses for Slots and Casino games and for Live games.
These bonuses will give you a great head start, and keep you playing for hours.
- Casino and Slots: €50 first deposit bonus, which you will get only after staking at least €10. The wagering requirements are a bit high for such a small amount- 40 times the bonus. Sadly, deposits through Neteller and Skrill don’t qualify.
- Live Casino: 100% match up to €100. The wagering here is the same - 40xB.
For returning players, Ladbrokes Casino generally has something up its sleeve on an opt-in basis. Check out the website to see the up-to-date promos.
We’d also like to mention that Ladbrokes Casino lets their customers take part in their Comp Point program. Wager $10, and that will land you 1 point. Downloading their client, playing via instant play or mobile will all count towards your Comp Point balance. However, Live Games will not count, so be mindful of that. 100 Comp Points will equal $1 which can be turned into actual cash.