Joker Casino Review
We hoped to meet there Joker from the DC Universe or, at least, Harley Quinn. Or, maybe, Poison Ivy. And you know what? We were a bit disappointed. No villains, no beautiful girls - the design is not unusual. Fortunately, Joker Casino did well regarding the games selection - they offer somewhere around 700 games from Microgaming, NextGen, and other developers. The welcome package is also cool. For instance, on your first deposit, you can get a 200% bonus up to €100 plus some spins. The wagering requirements are excellent - 40 times the amount of the bonus. Sadly, unlike Casino.com, Argo Casino, and Cloud Casino, they do have some issues with the support service.
- License from Malta;
- 9 languages;
- SSL encryption;
- Live games;
- Decent wagering requirements - 40xB.
- The section with games is a bit messy;
- Withdrawal amounts higher than €1,000 may be paid out in installments.
Joker Casino is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority and the Government of Curacao. The website doesn’t look bad - it’s just pretty boring. We expected some bright colors and funny pictures from a casino with such a name, but we found only a pretty simple design. Well, at least all the texts are easy to read, and there are 9 language options for you to choose from. Besides, your private information is securely hidden from cyber criminals with SSL encryption technology.
It’s said that the support team is available round the clock. That’s not really true.
Customer Support: The website says the customer service is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Well, we tried the live chat, but all the agents were offline. Frankly speaking, this is not what people usually call “24/7 support”. Apart from the chat, you can try to get in touch
with the bat signal via an online contact form. FAQ is available in different languages, but it’s not very extensive.
Banking: The casino offers enough banking options. You can use Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Giropay, Trustly, and some other methods. There are no fees on depositing or withdrawing funds. The minimum withdrawal amount is €30. The withdrawal limit is €25,000 per month. If the amount you request is higher than €1,000, the casino has the right to pay your winning in installments (€1,000 every day). This clause doesn’t apply to progressive winnings. Withdrawals remain pending for 1 working day.
Software and Game Variety
Joker Casino offers somewhere around 700 games from Microgaming, NextGen, Endorphina, Pragmatic Play, and some other developers. The selection includes:
- Slots: Thunderstruck II, Stardust, Queen of Atlantis;
- Jackpots: Mega Moolah, Fruit Fiesta, Cash Splash;
- Table games: Baccarat, Pontoon, French Roulette;
- Video poker: Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, Tens or Better;
- Other games: Poker Dice, Keno, Keno Lab.
Frankly speaking, the section with games looks rather messy. Some games are located in wrong categories, and filters don’t work sometimes. We only hope that it was an occasional issue with the filters.
Mobile and Live Gaming
Joker Casino is compatible with portable gadgets and, to be honest, its mobile version seems to be more convenient than the desktop one. The application is not essential, you can just go to the website, log in, and start playing the games.
The library of live games is pretty decent, although it consists mostly of variations of Blackjack and Roulette. However, you can also try Baccarat and few other games.
Bonuses and Promotions
The welcome package of Joker Casino works like this:
- You register and receive 10 free spins;
- Then you can claim the first deposit bonus. If you deposit from €10 to €19, you get a 50% bonus. From €20 to €49 - a 100% bonus plus 10 free spins. €50 or more - a 200% bonus up to €100 plus 40 free spins;
- The second deposit bonus depends on the same deposit amounts. You can get a 50% bonus, a 50% bonus plus 10 free spins, or a 50% bonus up to €500 plus 25 free spins respectively;
- Here comes the third deposit bonus. If you deposit from €10 to €49, you get a 50% bonus. If you deposit €50 or more, you receive a 50% bonus up to €500 plus 50 free spins;
- The fourth deposit bonus is just the same as the second deposit offer. The only difference is the number of free spins. If you deposit €50 or more, you get not only a 50% bonus up to €500, but also 75 free spins.
The welcome package consists of free spins and four deposit bonuses.
Now a few words about the wagering requirements. You can always withdraw your real money if you wager them at least once.The bonus funds and the winnings from free spins must be wagered 40 times. The maximum bonus conversion amount is €2,500. Those free spins which don’t require a deposit won’t bring you more than €100. But if the deposit is required, and you deposit, for instance, €10, you will be able to withdraw €110. Besides, keep in mind that only slots contribute to the wagering requirements.