iNetBet Casino Review
The name of iNetBet Casino probably makes you think that it’s something as modern and popular as iPhone. No way, this casino was launched in 1999, and it seems that it hasn’t really changed since that time. So, what do we have here? Somewhere around 200 games from Real Time Gaming, 24/7 support team (which replies only when it wants to), confusing bonus conditions, and too high wagering requirements. Yes, a 50% bonus up to $500 (or up to $200, these guys are not sure about this) looks rather interesting, even though it is added to your account only after you wager the amount of your deposit 20 times. After that you need to turn over he amount of bonus 20 times to withdraw it. Certain types of bonuses have much more severe requirements - for instance, 60 times the sum of your deposit and bonus.
- SSL encryption;
- 24/7 live chat;
- Mobile compatibility;
- Several welcome bonuses.
- No live games;
- Jackpot winnings are subject to withdrawal limits;
- Confusing bonus conditions.
iNetBet Casino is really old - it was established in April 1999. But it still occupies its place in the sun, and this deserves some respect, right? Still, according to the HolyMoly Casinos rating, the casino is far from being as cool as Joy Casino. Even such lame gaming website as 21Dukes Casino turns out to be a better choice than this one. The guys from iNetBet Casino should work harder if they want to keep afloat and not to end up like Golden Riviera Casino or Stan James Casino. In terms of license, the casino operates under the Curacao eGaming license.
The website itself looks rather outdated. Maybe, in 1999 it looked stylish and modern, but nowadays such a design doesn’t work. However, the navigation is more or less okay.
Don’t get surprised - the website is protected with SSL encryption. This is pretty typical for online casinos, and iNetBet Casino doesn’t pretend to be special in this case. Apart from this, all the games are constantly tested for accuracy. And don’t worry in case you suddenly lose your Internet connection - you will be able to start from that exact point the next time you log in.
Customer Support: Feel free to ask for help at any time. The website says that the customer support team prefers emailing, but you can also request a callback or check FAQ. There is also an option of live chat - we tried it, and it worked, but only once.
Your potential jackpot winnings are subject to withdrawal limits - $2,500 per week.
Banking: The list of banking options is not that wide, but still fine. It includes Skrill, Neteller, wire transfer, ecoPayz, and several other methods. Withdrawal requests are usually processed within 24 hours. The first withdrawal of the month is free of charge. The maximum amount you can withdraw per week is $2,500, and this clause also applies to your potential progressive winnings. By the way, the casino uses only USD, but you can still deposit in any currency - your deposit will be converted to USD.
Software and Game Variety
Powered by Real Time Gaming, iNetBet Casino is available both in an instant-play and downloadable modes. The full selection of games is available only in case you download the software. However, the library is not very impressive - somewhere around 200 titles. Here are some of them:
- Slots: Dream Run, Bubble Bubble, Slots;
- Progressive slots: Coyote Cash, Crystal Waters, Cleopatra’s Slot;
- Table games: Baccarat, Blackjack, Pontoon;
- Video poker: All American, Aces and Eights, Joker Poker.
Mobile and Live Gaming
You can play iNetBet Casino right on the go - the website supports kind of any operating system, so you can access it at any time. The mobile version looks more or less fine.
Unfortunately, the casino offers no live games, so if you are keen on live gaming - go and look for something else.
Bonuses and Promotions
There are different welcome offers, and the wagering requirements range from 20 times the bonus to 60 times the sum of your bonus and deposit.
iNetBet Casino offers several welcome bonuses. Here they are:
- A 50% bonus up to $500. Or up to $200. The website provides both of these amounts. We tried to figure out what this means, but the support kept silence. Okay, probably, we had to use email this time. Anyway, the bonus is valid only for the first deposit, and the bonus funds will be added to your balance only after the total of your bets reaches 20 times the amount of your deposit. Then, you will have to wager the amount of your bonus - 20 times. But if you prefer video poker, you will have to wager the sum of your deposit and bonus 25 times. If you go for multi-hand video poker, War, Texas Hold’em or any of Caribbean games, the wagering requirements are 30 times the sum of your deposit and bonus. Blackjack and 21 related games have the worst requirement - 60 times the sum of the deposit and bonus;
- Deposit from $10 to $200, and get a 100% bonus. It is available only in case you have never played at iNetBet Casino for real money in the past. Your deposit and bonus must be wagered 20 times, but these requirements can be higher, just like in case with the previous bonus);
- Deposit from $10 to $100, and get a 200% bonus. It is also available only in case you have never played for real money in the past, and you can use it only on slots. The deposit and bonus must be wagered 30 times.