Funclub Casino Review
Funclub Casino is not a gambling website; it’s just a true bunch of drawbacks. A poor selection of games with just a bit more than 130 games by BetSoft made us cry. They do offer many promotional offers, but all of them are sticky and have poopy conditions. The Support is the only white spot here, with enough options available 24/7. Banking rises many questions, as there is much information about it, but most of it is just useless. This casino hasn’t even provided information about its license! What the hell?
- Many promotional offers;
- Fully-functional mobile version;
- 24/7 Support;
- Appealing design.
- You need to deposit min. €50 to withdraw your no-deposit bonus;
- No information about a license;
- Withdrawal process takes up to 2 weeks;
- Sticky bonus;
- No Live games.
Funclub Casino doesn’t really look trustworthy. Where the hell is at least anything about the license? The website only says that the casino is based in Costa Rica, and is operated by Rival, but that’s it. We tried to contact the support team to figure it out, but we didn’t succeed. In this case, we recommend you to play at Vegas Slot Casino and Casino Splendido which are regulated by the reputable licenses from UKGC and MGA.
The design of the website is fine and there are 3 languages to choose from (English, Spanish and Chinese). But come on, a more or less okay web-design, and a rather short selection of languages; are not enough to turn this website into a really cool casino!
About Us section says that this website is secure and safe with SSL encryption and other stuff, but we wouldn’t trust it. This casino mentions nothing about its license and the support team sucks. So how can you trust it? Exactly, there is no way.
The website says that the customer support service is available at any time, but it doesn’t mean that you will get help.
Customer Support: 24/7 Support is available via email, Live Chat, and some toll-free phone numbers. We asked them just a question about licensing and they didn’t manage to answer it. They admit having a license, but for some reason, they need an additional consultation to find out which license is that.
Banking: There is too much information about Banking on the website, but most of it is just useless. As we understood, you can use Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, and Bank Transfer. The withdrawals are made mostly via Bank Transfer and Bank Check. You should be very patient, as there is a pending period of 2-3 business days for all withdrawals, and then it takes up to 12-15 business days for you to get your winnings, finally.
Trends and Popularity
Funclub Casino has an unstable level of attendance as you can see on the graphic. The biggest number of visitors was in summer 2017, and nowadays it’s moving downwards. The main audience is from the United States, and it’s hard to predict the future of this place.
Software and Game Variety
Funclub Casino offers somewhere around 130 games by BetSoft - nothing impressive. The variety includes:
- Slots: After the Night Falls, Fire and Steel, Kawaii Kitty;
- Table/card games: Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Blackjack;
- Video Poker: Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, Aces and Faces;
- Specialty games: Scratcherz, virtual racebook 3D.
Mobile and Live Gaming
You can access Funclub Casino from your tablet or smartphone, and the mobile version is decent, unlike all the rest.
This dead casino has no Live games. We think, it’s logical.
Bonuses and Promotions
FunClub casino offers a no-deposit bonus, but don’t be happy with it. You will get €50, using a code: FCFREE50. What a “nice” surprise - you have to make a minimum deposit of €50 to withdraw at least something from this bonus. Surely, you also have to wager it 30 times on slots.
There are also many welcome bonus packages, and here is the standard one:
- 1st deposit: a 100% bonus (use code: FC100);
- 2nd deposit: a 125% bonus (use code: FC125);
- 3rd deposit: a 150% bonus (use code: FC150);
- 4th deposit: a 175% bonus (use code: FC175);
- 5th deposit: a 200% bonus (use code: FC200).
The minimum amount you have to deposit for each of these bonuses is $30. We tried to figure out what the maximum amount is if you can deposit in EUR, but there is nothing like this in the bonus rules. Anyway, if you play slots and Keno, you have to wager the sum of your deposit and bonus 20 times, which is fine. But if you prefer table games and video poker, the requirement is 40xB+D, which is a true pain in the bootybutt!
There are also 3 other bonus packages which spread on your first 6, 8 or 10 deposits. It depends on how much you deposit, and works like this:
- Deposit more than €50 and get 100% bonuses on your first 10 deposits and some extra free chips on your 5th and 10th deposit (use code: FCGO50);
- Deposit more than €100 and get 200% bonuses on your first 8 deposits and some extra free chips on your 4th and 8th deposits (use code: FCGET100);
- Deposit more than €200 and get 300% bonuses on your first 6 deposits and some extra free chips on your 3rd and 6th deposits (use code: FCWIN200).
But here is the worst piece of news - all promotional bonuses are non-cashable. Choose any bonus you like, but all of them seem unreliable like the whole casino, so read the Bonus Terms carefully.