Cleopatra Casino Review
If you are looking for a casino with everything you need, visit Cleopatra Casino. You will find a vast game library, with more than 2200 titles by 22 providers (Microgaming, EGT, Play’n Go, etc.) and over 65 live games tables. The design and navigation are perfect, with nothing more to add. The 100% Welcome Bonus up to €4000 is gigantic. More importantly, it comes with the low wagering requirements of 35xB. The Support works 24/7, and the operators know more than one language. The banking system is full of options and acceptable withdrawal limits. Do you still need some other reasons to visit this place? The flaws are slight here, but the advantages are numerous.
- Huge game library with 2200+ titles by 22 providers;
- 100% welcome bonus up to €4000 with low wagering requirements 35xB;
- 65 variations of Live games;
- Many banking options;
- 24/7 multilingual Support;
- Available in 18 languages.
- 2.5% fee for deposits via some methods;
- Limit for winnings from welcome bonus - €10,000;
- Some Slots don’t contribute fully towards wagering.
How often do you see websites without drawbacks? Not so often, especially when we are talking about online casinos. Cleopatra Casino is an excellent example of an almost ideal online casino. You can find here anything you want in 18 languages.
Like some other popular websites, including Sunmaker Casino, this one is licensed by Curacao eGaming. Direx N.V operates the casino. This name instantly tells us that they have a great design with convenient navigation and many options to have fun. They even went as far as to use a special font on the website that feels a bit like ancient Egyptian writings.
Customer Support: The support service operators are real professionals here. They know several languages and work 24/7. Moreover, they have a good sense of humor. You can contact the support team via Live Chat or email and even leave a tip for the support operator if they were really helpful.
Banking: You can use many deposit and withdrawal options here: Visa/Mastercard/Maestro, Bitcoin cash, Neteller, Skrill, Qiwi, YandexMoney, Trustly, and Bank Transfer. All the withdrawals are free of fees, but you have to pay a 2.5% fee for deposits via some options. The withdrawal limit is decent - €12,000 per day. You will get your winnings within one business day, which is pretty fast.
Software and Game Variety
Cleopatra Casino is rich in games of different categories. You will even find a separate category for Bitcoin games. There are up to 2,300 games here from 22 providers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n’Go, Amatic, EGT, and many others. All the necessary game categories are at your service:
- Slots: Gold of Ra, Wild Shark, Book of Magic, Big Bang, The Phantom of the Opera, Fat Cat;
- Progressives: Wonder Heart, Tunzamunni, Treasure Nile, The Ghouls, The Best Witch;
- Table/card games: Roulette, Hold’em, Blackjack, Baccarat, Pontoon, Poker, Hi-Lo;
- Video Poker: Jacks or Better, Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, Aces and Faces;
- Specialty games: scratch dice, bingo, keno, scratch cards.
Mobile and Live Games
The mobile version of the casino is fully-functional. That’s pretty much everything we can say about it.
Live games are presented in 65 variations of Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Keno, and Bet On Numbers. You have much to do here.
Bonuses and Promotions
Cleopatra Casino isn’t just rich, but also generous. You will get a massive welcome bonus package on your first three deposits:
- First deposit: 100% bonus, up to €4000;
- Second deposit: 50% bonus, up to €2000;
- Third deposit: 50% bonus, up to €2000.
The wagering requirements aren’t very high - 35xB - and you have 14 days to complete them. Just don’t forget to check the list of slots that don’t contribute fully towards the wagering. The maximum bet is €50, which is pretty fair, but you maximum winnings from any bonus can’t be more than €10000. So you can’t become more rich than Cleopatra was.
In addition to the welcome bonus, there are many other promotions, such as an everyday reload, or weekend and birthday deposit bonuses. The comp points program at this casino gives you a chance to earn extra cash. It works like this: for every €40 wagered, you get one point. The more points you have, the higher your level is and also your percentage of cashback.