Casino Room Review
In a dark, dark city, there was a dark, dark street. On this dark, dark street, there was a dark, dark clubhouse. And in this dark, dark house, there was a.... bright and colorful casino room filled up with about a thousand various game titles from a few famous software developers, where Net Entertainment is widely represented.
The casino has a good reputation and more than 10 years of experience. Both mobile and live game lovers are excellently catered to. For a welcome bonus, you can choose one of the three options, which differ in match percentages and bonus amounts (500% up to €100, 100% up to €500, or 50% up to €1000). Too bad each of them is equally disappointing due to stupidly high 75xB wagering requirements. Oh, one more thing - not everybody can enter this room, so don’t forget to make sure that you’re on the list.
- License from Malta and the UK;
- 10 years of operation;
- Good reputation among watchdog portals;
- Available in 13 languages;
- 24/7 live chat;
- Weekend cashouts;
- Daily missions and achievements;
- Three options for a welcome bonus (having options is good).
- All the options for the welcome bonus are equally crappy;
- Large list of restricted countries;
- All the bonuses carry a 75xB wagering requirement.
Having been on the scene since 2005, Casino Room has thought long and hard about how it can differentiate itself from all the others. For starters, their website is awesome. Secondly, they have some sweet bonuses for you and offer a whole ton of games to play. Lastly, Casino Room has an outstanding reputation among players and critics and holds reliable licenses from Malta, the UK, and Curacao.
Their website looks modern enough and easy to navigate. They probably want to cover a wide audience, as the site is available in 13 languages including Russian, English, Spanish, German, Turkish, Greek and even Arabic.
Banking: The banking is alright, with payment methods like Neteller, Skrill, credit cards, Paysafecard, and more. The withdrawal limits are high enough - €10k weekly - and there doesn’t seem to be any stupid terms associated with withdrawals.
Customer Support: If you can’t find an answer in the help section, you can contact support through live chat, email, phone, and Skype. All these options are available round the clock, and it’s a good thing.
Software and Games Variety
You could say that the developers of Casino Room are fanboys of Net Entertainment or the other way around. In any case, Net Entertainment is well represented here. You will find games from other software providers such as Microgaming, Aristocrat, and Betsoft. Overall, they host no fewer than 800 games. Let’s take a closer look at some of the player's favorites:
- Slots: Starburst, Slots Angels, Thunderstruck, Big Bad Wolf, Avalon, Gonzo’s Quest;
- Jackpots: Mega Fortune, Arabian Nights, Divine Fortune, Cosmic Fortune;
- Table Games: American, European and French Roulettes, Blackjack;
- Video Poker: Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, Aces & Faces;
- Other games: Beer Fest, Scratcherz, Freezing Fuzzballs;
Casino Room hosts so many games that it will take years for you to play them all.
Mobile and Live Gaming
Mobile gaming is available, and we’d like to point out that the mobile design from this website is exceptionally stylish. The game selection is skewed heavily in favor of slots with just a few table games to choose from, but all of the games included are rather decent.
Live games are also available at Casino Room, and you’re looking at a few unique choices that many other online casinos don’t offer. Specifically, Ultimate Texas Hold’em and Live Common Draw Blackjack. Otherwise, your standard options are here: Baccarat, Casino Hold’em, Roulette, Blackjack, and Caribbean Stud Poker.
Bonuses and Promotions
As soon as you sign up and confirm your account at Casino Room, you get 25 free spins (5 a day) to start with. After that, on your first deposit of €20 or more, you have three bonus options:
- First deposit: 500% match bonus, up to €50 (100% up to €500 or 50% up to €1000 for high-rollers);
- Second deposit: 200% match, up to €200 (100% up to €500 or 50% up to €1000 for high-rollers);
- Third deposit: 200% match, up to €200 (100% up to €500 or 50% up to €1000 for high-rollers);
- Fourth deposit: 100% match, up to €200 (50% up to €500 or 25% up to €1000 for high-rollers);
- Fifth deposit: 100% match, up to €200 (50% up to €500 or 25% up to €1000 for high-rollers);
There’s an elephant in the Room though (sorry, we just couldn’t help it). The wagering requirements are ridiculous - 75 times the bonus. Besides, deposits through Skrill and Neteller don’t qualify for this offer. Read the full terms before you deposit and claim anything.
It's a great idea to let you choose the welcome bonus type, but… 75x wagering requirements? Are you serious right now? Holy Moly...
Anyway, the variety of bonuses is just great. You will be given nice bonuses for your next 4 deposits too, with an opportunity to choose the type of bonus yourself and with the same horrible WR’s.