Casino Jefe Review
Do you love cats? We hope you do, cause Casino Jefe uses a strange cat as a mascot. Its designer definitely has no problems with imagination - just look at that cat, and you’ll understand what we mean! Anyway, the casino has over 200 games from NetEnt and some other developers, and offers a really amazing welcome bonus. The deposit match offer (a 100% first deposit bonus up to €100 with the wagering requirements of 50 times the bonus) doesn’t look that attractive, but you can go for free spins, which have no wagering requirements. Yes, we made no mistake - free spins are really free here. There are no live games, and the support is not available round the clock, but come on, there are not so many casinos offering wager-free spins!
- License from Malta;
- 5 languages;
- Mobile friendly;
- Live chat;
- No wagering requirements on free spins.
- No live games;
- No 24/7 support.
Casino Jefe was established in 2015 by LuckyDino Gaming Limited Casinos. It is licensed and regulated by the jurisdiction of Malta. Jefe is a cat that wears a watermelon as a… Hat? Mask? We have no idea. That’s a bit weird, but we will definitely remember the design of this casino. Probably, you too.
As you know, cats are picky little hairballs, which probably explains why this casino is restricted in some countries, including Belgium, Italy, the UK, and some other locations. If your country is not on the list, check your local laws. The security meets the necessary standards, as they have implemented the usual SSL encryption. This ensures that any sensitive data transferred to their server is kept in good
The support agents work from 10:00 to 00:00 CET.
Customer support: You can use the live chat from 10:00 to 00:00 CET. Outside of these hours, you will have to use email. By the way, if your VIP level is 4 or higher, you can count on a 15-minute email reply. If you don’t get a reply within this time, the casino promises to give you €10 of real money. The website has a special section describing this feature, so don’t forget to check it when you reach the level 4.
Banking: The list of banking methods includes Skrill, Neteller, Visa, and a few other options. Withdrawal requests are processed within 4 hours. Withdrawal limits depend on your method, but if you want to withdraw more than €20,000, the casino has the right to pay your withdrawal out in 10 installments. In this way, it will take you 10 months to get the whole amount.
Software and Game Variety
Casino Jefe offers games from NetEnt, Play’n Go, and some other providers. The selection consists of over 200 titles, and here are some of them:
- Slots: Starburst, Cosmic Fortune, Viking Runecraft;
- Table games: Baccarat, Blackjack, Red Dog;
- Video poker: Joker Wild Double Up, Jacks or Better Double Up, All American Double Up;
- Specialty games: Mega Joker, Lucky 8 Line, Super Nudge 6000.
Mobile and Live Gaming
No live casino games are currently available at Casino Jefe. Cats just love to upset you, don’t they? However, you will have a direct access to the casino through any modern smartphone or tablet device. No application is required.
Bonuses and Promotions
Free spins are really free - you don’t have to wager them.
After you register, you immediately get 11 free spins on Spinata Grande. These spins are really free - they have no wagering requirements! Then, Casino Jefe offers you two options for the welcome bonus:
- The Free Spins Package: You get free spins on your first three deposits. These include free spins, super spins, and mega spins. The spins are completely wager-free, but you will have to wager the amount of your initial deposit 5 times. The number of spins depends on the amount of your deposit;
- The Deposit Bonus Package: You get bonuses on your first three deposits. The first deposit - a 100% bonus up to €100. The second deposit - a 50% bonus up to €100. The third deposit: a 75% bonus up to €75. The wagering requirements are 50 times the bonus value. The maximum bet is €5.