Playing the first casino you find on Google can be a bad idea. There is no guarantee that it is fair, secure, and entertaining. But don’t worry, you won’t have to do the research on your own. We have already reviewed the best online casinos, so that you can quickly read our articles to understand the situation. We are true experts and we don’t only describe the casinos’ features - we do it in a funny way. And before you go to our amazing reviews, we will tell you how we choose the best online gambling sites and how we rate them.
Holy Moly! There is a special rating system!
Yes, exactly, we have our own rating system. Every online casino we review gets 7 grades (from 1 to 10). Then, we calculate the general rating. Here are the things we analyze and evaluate:
- UX (User Experience) and design. The best online casino sites have fully functional mobile versions, integrated lobbies, modern and unique designs, and extremely convenient or simple navigation. All the information should be easy to find and all of the games should be available in an instant-play mode. There should be enough filters to sort the games and the games themselves must be divided into categories. For instance, take a look at Casumo Casino or Casinoland - their designers did a great job!
- The collection of games. The best casinos offer over 500 games from diverse software developers. The more the better! The most reliable and popular providers are NetEnt, Microgaming. NextGen (or NYX), and some others. The diversity of games is also very important - a great casino should offer not only slots, but also table, video poker, and live games. Specialty games are welcome too. By the way, the variety of live games is also considered - it is amazing when a casino offers something more than traditional Roulette and Blackjack. Good examples are Trada Casino and Mr Green Casino - both offer well over a thousand games of every possible type.
- The welcome offer. We consider the percentage and the amount of the bonus, the wagering requirements, the availability of no deposit bonuses and comp points, the fairness of bonus terms, etc. There are a lot of things to check, but the best rated online casinos offer you at least a 100% welcome bonus up €100, with free spins or bonuses on next deposits. The comp point program should be available and the welcome bonus itself shouldn’t be sticky. This means that you must be able to withdraw it after you meet the wagering requirements (not more than 40 times the bonus or 20 times the sum of the deposit and bonus). The best casinos also have no limit on winnings and bets, which are a pretty common condition. Do you need an example? Here it is - RioBet Casino!
- Banking methods and cashout time. We check the variety, quantity, and quality of accepted withdrawal and deposit methods. The best casinos support at least 6 options, and such popular methods include Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, and credit cards. The sites that get the highest scores in terms of banking, also charge no fees, allow you to withdraw over €10,000 per month, and don’t make you wait for eternity when you win a jackpot. Jackpot winnings at the best casinos are not subject to monthly withdrawal limits - you should be able to get them at once. Here is one more example - Slotty Vegas Casino. It is simply perfect in terms of banking and fast withdrawals. The cashout time is a separate rate and the fastest gambling sites get the highest scores - they deal with your withdrawals within several hours, or even instantly!
- The customer support service. It is great when an online casino has a FAQ section, but reliable and fast customer support is a must. A casino gets 10 for the customer service, in the case that it provides support via live chat, email, and phone. The support team should be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and speak multiple languages. It is also great when they have a toll-free phone number or offer extra options like Skype, WhatsApp, etc. In any case, we test the support service ourselves to discover if the agents are experienced and fast. Here is an example of a casino that offers fantastic service - 32 Red Casino. You can find more details about all these casinos in our reviews!
- The casino’s reputation. The best casinos have no unpleasant surprises hidden in their terms and conditions, and also hold licenses from Malta and the UK. They are not blacklisted on other watchdog portals about online gambling and the group this casino belongs to is trusted. Such sites don’t have more than 20 complaints and at least 90% of these claims must be resolved. Cashmio Casino and BETAT are nice examples here - their reputation scores have no stains at all.
Stay safe, secure, and legit!
Usually online casinos use SSL encryption technology to protect your personal information and ensure your security. This is a reliable strategy. In case there are any complaints about the casino’s security, we will inform you about them. We are honest guys and there is nothing in the world that can stop us from telling the truth. The same thing relates to other serious issues - problems with payments, fake games, and so on. If a casino has a dark side, and it is related to players, we will tell you about this. That’s why we explore the casino’s past extremely carefully.
A few more words about casino legitimacy. Some casinos have impressively long lists of restricted countries. They can usually be found in the terms and conditions, so we recommend you to check and see if your country is on the list or not. Apart from this, make sure that playing at those online casinos doesn’t conflict with the laws of your country. Even the best casinos won’t do this for you, so that is your own responsibility.
A few more words about the wagering requirements
We have already told you how we rate the casino in terms of bonuses and promos, but we will provide more explanations about the wagering requirements. Let’s imagine that you got a €250 bonus and the wagering requirement is 40xB. You will have to bet at least €10,000 (€250x40) before you will be able to make a withdrawal. However, some casinos allow you to make a request and withdraw the money even before meeting the wagering requirements. In most cases, you can withdraw only your deposit, but this is still a cool feature.
It’s time to choose the best casino!
We know, looking for a perfect casino to play at may take some time - there are just too many gambling websites around! But our honest and independent articles can save your time - our mission is to review and compare online casinos and make your search as easy and funny as possible. We offer plenty of filters that you can use to find the most attractive casino and will always tell you the truth, even when it is very unpleasant. We want you to stay on top. So go check out our reviews and find the best online casinos in the world. And good luck when playing there!