Top Android Online Casinos list 2020
As you may guess, almost every casino on the web is compatible with mobile devices. If it isn’t, it means only two things - the casino is as old as ancient skies, or its developers are lazy as Garfield the cat. The number of mobile casinos for Android will really impress you, and to make the right choice of casino might be difficult for you. The fact that a website features Android gambling games alone can’t ensure that it’s cool in every other aspect. HolyMoly Casinos wants you to be aware of the following things: the casino should have a good reputation with few to no complaints, have to be regulated by reputable authorities, and the casino’s customer support has to be in touch round-the-clock. Moreover, pay attention to the banking options, withdrawal limits, and bonuses offered by the mobile casino for Android.
HolyMoly Casinos team created an Android casino list with the reputable and exciting websites only. So, take it easy and look at this list a bit closer:
You can pick any casino from this list and do not worry about the things we mentioned above. For players, who want to learn more about these best Android casinos, we recommend to visit our HolyMoly Casinos site. Without any doubts, you will find here everything you desire.
Transactions at Android Online Casinos
As a rule, casino websites for Android offer a free-play mode, so that no deposits are required here to try out the games. Playing for free is a good chance to get more gambling experience and decide whether a casino is interesting for you or not. At the same time, if you want to get bonuses provided by the website, you have to play at the Android casino for real money. It becomes clear that you should deposit some money to the casino account. The process of depositing money won’t take a lot of time or nerves. The point is that the casinos accept payments via mobile device as well as through the desktop version. There are several banking options which are offered by every other Android casino. It includes Bank Transfer, credit cards like Visa and Mastercard, and e-wallets - Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, and others. Some modern Android casinos for mobile phone allow Bitcoin transactions, but their number is still modest. One more important moment for you - before you decide to put the money into casino account via the method you prefer, read the bonus terms and conditions, as the deposit through this method might be not eligible for the Welcome Bonus.
When it comes to withdrawals, no matter which casino version you are using, mobile or desktop one, you may face some nasty moments. Unfortunately, everything depends on the casino’s withdrawal policy. Some Android casinos may restrict the payment methods for withdrawals, even though they are available for deposits. Take into account the limits imposed by a mobile casino on cashouts and withdrawal fees, as they may differ as well.
Strengths and weaknesses of Android online casinos
We may talk about Android mobile casinos for several hours, but to make the text more concise, we want to highlight the main advantages and disadvantages of mobile websites on the Android platform. Let’s start with advantages. Here they are:
- Availableness in any place - As the mobile smartphone is always in your pocket, and, we bet, it is connected to the Internet, you can start the game - slots, table game, video poker, scratch, and others - wherever you want and whenever you have time;
- One casino account forever - To cut a long story short, it is not necessary to sign-up twice. Once you already have an account and want to continue the game at Android casino, you can simply do it in a few minutes. Just log-in with the same account details and voila.
- High-quality games - Nowadays, the mobile versions of games are made in HTML5, which ensures the high quality of animations and other pictures;
- Special Android Apps - Some Android casinos feature a separate app which can be found in Google Play. Once you download this application, you don’t have to create a “fav pages” in your browser or look for the website in Google;
The following disadvantages are inherent to Android casinos:
- Save your battery life - If you play at Android casino for hours daily, it may damage the smartphone battery. Firstly, this will reduce its life. Secondly, you have to remember about battery charge.
- Limited collection of games - The things happen, and very often the game library is shorter in comparison with that one in the desktop version;
What remains the same in both desktop and mobile versions, is your security and safety. The casino, which makes every effort to keep your data secure, will operate on mobile devices by embracing these principles too. If you select a good casino with a reliable license and positive feedback, its mobile Android version won’t disappoint you.
The Bottom Line
The variety of Android casinos can impress even an experienced player. That’s not a surprise, as the Android operating system is one of the most popular around the world, and millions of players use these smartphones. Mobile versions have their privileges, though there are several cons as well. Anyway, the final decision is always up to you.