Of course, online casinos also started accepting American Express payments. The main reason why players use Amex when making deposits, and withdrawing their winnings, is the highest level of security. Having over 165 years of experience, this company knows well how to protect all of the personal and financial data of its clients. They are using the latest and advanced encryption technologies, which give no chances to hackers and other cyber criminals. Another advantage of playing at Amex online casinos, is a higher deposit and withdrawal speed, compared to Visa/Mastercard. In case you use Amex, you won’t have to wait several days till the winnings get to your balance.
Paradoxically, many online casinos refuse to put Amex on their lists of banking options. Why? The point is that the transactions made with Amex pair with high fees. Of course, charging fees for the credit cards transactions is a standard practice, but the Amex cards seem to charge higher fees than their analogs. Moreover, American Express usually charges fixed nominal fees. That’s why if you decided to play in one of the casinos accepting Amex, don’t forget to check out the transactional fees in order to be informed.
How to deposit and withdraw using American Express?
You might be interested in how it works in online casinos. Everything is much easier than you think. Amex works almost the same as Mastercard or Visa cards. Firstly, you should find good American Express casinos and choose the best of the (HolyMoly Casinos will help you to do it). Second, create an account in the casino you’ve decided to stay at. After the registration is completed, go to the Cashier or Banking page and choose Amex as your preferred deposit option. After that, enter the amount you wanna deposit and your card details. Finally, confirm the payment.
As you see, the process of depositing is standard and requires no supernatural efforts. Making a withdrawal is even easier - simply go to the Withdrawals page, enter the amount of winnings you want to cashout, find Amex on the list of the available payout options, click on it, and that’s it.
Best American Express Casinos List 2018
Now that you know how AMEX works in online casinos, it’s about time to find a cool gaming website that is currently accepting this payment option. To tell the truth, there are not so many of them, but their number is constantly increasing. Of course, you may check them out yourself, but HolyMoly Casinos has already reviewed them, and knows what casinos are the best. We made a list of the recommended AMEX Casinos, which showed good results in terms of fairness, reputation, game collection, support service, banking, and bonuses. So, take a closer look at them:
- SunnyPlayer Casino - SunnyPlayer is a modern and great-looking casino founded in 2012 and operated by Partners Interactive Media. They managed to get one of the most reputable licenses - a Maltese license. They offer a wide range of games powered by NetEnt, Microgaming, Play n’ Go, Betsoft, and Merkur. Live games are also included into their collection. The banking options are pretty diverse and include American Express, credit/debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, SOFORT, and some others.
- BabeCasino - this is a relatively new gaming website. It was established in 2017. Currently, it is operated by the GAP Entertainment N.V. Casinos and licensed by the government of Curacao. As you might have guessed from its name, the website looks pretty hot with pretty chicks here and there. What is even more interesting, their game library contains over 3,000 game titles from more than 20 software developers, including NetEnt, Ezugi, NextGen, Playson, iSoftBet, and many others. Speaking of their banking system - they have no issues on this front. Besides AMEX, you can also use Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, EntroPay, and even Bitcoin. Moreover, the processing times takes only one hour, which is really cool.
- Fairplay Casino - this one also opened its virtual doors in 2017. The casino is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, which tells us a lot about their trustworthiness. They also boast of having a bid game collection, which includes more than 850 titles from such top-notch developers as NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’ n Go, Betsoft, and Pragmatic Play. They also have a good choice of live and mobile games. The banking options are alright and include credit and debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer, and of course, American Express.
- Red Stag Casino - Red Stag Casino was founded in 2015 by Deckmedia N.V. Casinos and licensed by the government of Curacao. These guys do not offer thousands of games from various software developers. Instead, they provide you with a full collection of the WGS games. We bet you will find something new for you here. The selection of the banking options is also nice. You use American Express, credit/debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, and Bank Transfer. Plus, this casino is Bitcoin-friendly.
- CyberBingo Casino - this a real veteran of the gaming industry. CyberBingo Casino has been around since 1996. They have more than 20 years of experience. Can you believe it? They are licensed by Curacao and protected with SSL encryption. The game library is not that big, but it contains some rare and cool games from Vista Gaming and Saucify. The banking options include American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Ukash, Bank Transfer, and Bitcoin.
So, American Express is one of the most reputable and trusted financial corporations worldwide. Initially, it catered mainly to the US citizens. But now, the company has its offices in many countries. The company is known for providing fast and secure transactions, but still, there are not so many online casinos that accept American Express, due to high fees attached. HolyMoly Casinos still managed to make up the list with the best online casinos accepting American Express, so feel free to pick any from it.